Thursday, August 2, 2012

what's that!!!!

Hello Friends, 

Can you imagine what happen today?

My all family members went out for the function, and I need to remain at home because of some college work... also many more stuff to do.

Mom created dishes for me, but...

Something strike in my mind... and what's that... ?

 


 Khakhara no Chevado


I just feel to make something by my own... and that's one of my favorite dish. 
No doubt I can create few dishes, but this is what I was making for the first time. And that was unbelievable yummy.... 

If you wanna know how to make it... comment here... will tell you.


have fun... have a nice day..
take care.
bye.




No comments:

How to reduce FAT… Naturally

Hello friends, I have just find out how to start burning your body into a fat burning machine. In just a few days you can compel...